1. General information
An operator of the Website www.rcmplanet.eu is:
FHU "MORT" Magdalena Konopka
Giezkowo 6C / 3
2. The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior as follows:
a. By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
b. By writing down cookies on the end devices (so-called "cookies").
c. By hosting the web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service may also record information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address)
3. Data in the form is not made available to third parties other than the user's consent.
4. The data given in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. The information given in the form is processed for the purpose of a specific form function, eg to process a service call or trade contact.
6. The information given on the forms may be provided to entities that perform certain services - in particular, the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to Internet domain operators (primarily the NASK Academic and Academic Computer Network), payment services or other The entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates.
3. Information about cookies
2. Cookies ("cookies") are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User's terminal and are intended for use on the Service's Web sites. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity posting the cookies on the end user's device and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining the User's Service session (after logging in), which does not require the User to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website;
c. define a user profile for displaying matched content on ad networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. Within the Service there are two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user's device until you log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (a web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually defaults to the storage of cookies on the end user's device. Service users may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser.
8. Cookies contained in the User's terminal and may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way a user is using the Service. To this end, they can keep track of the user's navigation path or stay on the page.
11. For information on user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you may view and edit information about cookies through the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/tool.
4. Server logs
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure that the hosting service is as efficient as possible.
2. The resources reviewed are identified by URL. In addition, the record may be:
a. Query time,
b. Response time,
c. client station name - HTTP protocol identification,
d. Information about errors that occurred during execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. The URL of the previously visited page (referer link) - if the link to the site was followed by a link,
f. User browser information,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the site.
5. Data sharing
1. Data is subject to disclosure to external parties only within the limits legally permitted.
2. Identification of a natural person shall be made available with the consent of that person.
3. An operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.
6. Managing cookies - how do you express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable the cookies necessary for authentication, security, and maintenance of user preferences, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the website.
2. To manage your cookies settings, select the web browser/system from the list and follow the instructions:
g. Safari (iOS)